Tuesday, October 30, 2007

One step down...

a million more to go! I just had to report that our adoption application is in the mail today, along with our very first payment! WhooHoooo! I do feel a sense of relief, however now everything seems more real. I think over the next year I will ask myself, "Am I crazy?!" several times. Of course, the answer will always be YES, but in a good way. :)
As soon as the agency receives everything and says we're approved we will be able to move on to the home study. I'm hoping we hear from them in a weeks time.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

L said...

Congratulations, Susan. This is very exciting for you and your husband. I will keep following your blog.

Anonymous said...

How very exciting and wonderful for you! Congratulations are certainly in order. I'm sure you'll have some frustrations along the journey, but remember to stay positive!